MechWarrior: Living Legends 0.5.6 public open beta is now available for immediate download!
With the release of 0.5.6 the Clan Epona 50-ton hover tank makes its feature debut. Additionally this release addresses a number of issues with the MWLL 0.5.5 release and includes a formal balance pass on aerospace asests.
Changelog Version 0.5.6
- Fixed AC10, UAC10, CUAC10 round falloff rate to match stated range.
- Fixed pricing on Mgun and _rot weapons
- Possible fix for missing turret rotation sounds in release beta
- Complete revised TC_Mirage map
- Clan Epona 50 ton Hovercraft
- Increased Hephaestus base chassis pricing
- Added auto_fire attribute to CLBX2 and CLBX5
- Sulla “Prime” – changed BHP to BAP
- Sulla “A” – changed BHP to BAP
- Sulla “B” – removed BAP
- Sulla “C” – removed 2x MG, removed extra 0.5 ton armour
- Sulla “D” – removed 1 ton armour
- Sulla “E” – changed variant to ATM6, ATM9, 2x CLBX2
- Shiva “Prime” – 2x UAC5, 2x Gauss, BAP
- Shiva “A” 2x HeavyGauss, 2x ERLBL, BAP, 2 DHS
- Shiva “B” 2x LRM20, 2x ELRM15, NARC, BAP, 8 DHS
- Shiva “C” 4x Firebomb, GECM, BHP
- Shiva “D” 4x RAC5, 2x RAC2, GECM
- Shiva “E” 2x LBX20, 2x LBX10, reduced armour
- laser impact sounds to do not play for all impacts
Use the auto-updater included with your MWLL Launcher to automatically update your build to the latest release.