– Fixed AC10, UAC10, CUAC10 round falloff rate to match stated range.
– Fixed pricing on Mgun and _rot weapons
– Possible fix for missing turret rotation sounds in release beta
– Complete revised TC_Mirage map
– Clan Epona 50 ton Hovercraft
– Increased Hephaestus base chassis pricing
– Added auto_fire attribute to CLBX2 and CLBX5
– Sulla “Prime” – changed BHP to BAP
– Sulla “A” – changed BHP to BAP
– Sulla “B” – removed BAP
– Sulla “C” – removed 2x MG, removed extra 0.5 ton armour
– Sulla “D” – removed 1 ton armour
– Sulla “E” – changed variant to ATM6, ATM9, 2x CLBX2
– Shiva “Prime” – 2x UAC5, 2x Gauss, BAP
– Shiva “A” 2x HeavyGauss, 2x ERLBL, BAP, 2 DHS
– Shiva “B” 2x LRM20, 2x ELRM15, NARC, BAP, 8 DHS
– Shiva “C” 4x Firebomb, GECM, BHP
– Shiva “D” 4x RAC5, 2x RAC2, GECM
– Shiva “E” 2x LBX20, 2x LBX10, reduced armour
– Harasser hitbox values adjusted for legacy asset size
– Fixed Mk2 “C” being able to fire left arm Arrow IV missile after being destroyed
– fixed “block” font for targeted enemies and build messages
– Passive assets no longer receive incoming missile warnings (visual or audible)
– Fafnir, Blood Asp base chassis prices increased
– Atlas base chassis price decreased
– Atlas LT/RT damage transfer multiplier decreased to 1.2
– Awesome LT/RT damage transfer multiplier decreased to 1.2
– Decreased Fafnir maximum torso pitch by 10 degrees
– Increased maximum c-bill transfer ceiling/minute to 10,000
– Rescaled ticket values for all assets for ticket-based game modes
– DHS cost now independent of standard HS cost, 1350 per unit
– AC10/UAC10/CUAC10 projectile speed increased from 900m/s to 1100m/s
– AC10/UAC10/CUAC10 primary/secondary damage increased 12%
– CUAC10/CUAC20 heat-per-shot increased by 5%
– NARC rounds-per-ton increased from 4 to 6
– Mgun multiplier increased from 0.3 to 0.7 for all tanks, hovercraft and ‘Mechs
– Blood Asp “Prime” – changed 2x CERMBL to 2x CMPL, removed GECM, decreased armour
– Blood Asp “B” – removed GECM, decreased armour
– Blood Asp “C” – removed 2x CERSBL, decreased armour
– Blood Asp “D” – removed AMS, decreased armour
– Blood Asp “E” – new configuration: 2x CHLL, 2x CHML, 6x CHSL, 22DHS
– Madcat Mk2 “Prime” – decreased armour
– Madcat Mk2 “D” – removed 2x CERSBL, decreased armour, removed 1 DHS and 2 free tons
– Puma “Prime” – removed Crusader pods, replaced with Assault Basic pods on arms for size rule compliance, Flamers moved to chin mounts
– Shadowcat “A” – changed 1x CERMBL to 2x CERSBL to preserve free tonnage, decreased armour
– Shadowcat “C” – removed Barrage pod, replaced with Assault Basic pod for ClanGauss mount for size rule compliance
– Shadowcat “E” – new configuration: 3x CMPL, 1x CHLL 6 DHS, MASC, additional armour
– Thor “C” – changed BAP to BHP and added 1 DHS
– Atlas “C” – removed 2x SRM6, reduced free tons to 3
– Bushwacker “Prime” – removed BAP, reduced free tons to 1
– Bushwacker “A” – changed pods for RAC5 to Assault Basic Pod for size rule compliance
– Catapult “A” – added 1x HS, increased armour
– Catapult “B” – added 1x HS
– Catapult “C” – upgraded BAP to BHP, increased armour
– Fafnir “A” – reduced free tons to 4
– Fafnir “E” – removed all free tons
– Hollander “A” – removed 2 free tons
– Owens “A” – removed Flamer
– Owens “B” – BHP downgraded to BAP
– Owens “C” – removed single HS
– Raven “Prime” – downgraded BHP to BAP
– Raven “C” – removed 1 HS
– Thanatos “D” – decreased armour
– Uziel “Prime” – changed 2x MG to 2x ERSBL
– Uziel “B” – added GECM, reduced armour
– Uziel “C” – changed SSRM6 to SRM6
– Uziel “D” – removed BAP, added GECM
– Uziel “E” – removed free tons
– Warhammer “Prime” – added 1 HS, increased armour
– Warhammer “B” and “C” – decreased armour
– Harasser “Prime” – removed BAP
– Harasser “A” – removed GECM
– Harasser “B” – removed BAP
– Harasser “C” – removed BAP
– Harasser “D” – removed armour, removed BHP, increased HS count to 5
– Harasser “E” – removed 1 free ton
– Hephaestus “Prime” – added 2 DHS
– Hephaestus “A” – increased armour
– Hephaestus “B” – increased armour
– Hephaestus “C” – decreased armour, downgraded BHP > BAP
– Oro “B” – added armour
– Oro “E” – reduced armour
– Demolisher “C” – removed 2 free tons
– Sparrowhawk “Prime” – increased armour
– Sparrowhawk “C” – removed 1 free ton
– Shiva “A” – variant refactored to 2x ERPPC, 2x HeavyGauss, 4 DHS, BHP, 4 tons free
– AC10/UAC10/CUAC10 exceeds stated range slightly (present in 0.5.4)
– Fixed Thor shooting from the hip
– Improved Loki textures
– Crash reporting is now enabled in the release dlls (without a performance penalty)
– Changed tank armor distribution
– New mech: Inner Sphere Fafnir
– New mech: Clan BloodAsp
– New weapon: Improved Heavy Gauss
– Resized Uziel to be in line with the other medium mechs
– Various small changes and fixes to TC_Thunderrift, TC_Marshes, TC_Kagoshima, TSA_Inferno, TSA_Marshes
– Fixed VTOL spawning in aero hangar
– Switched to static linking for the vc runtime (this will stop the need to install redistributables on player machines)
– Improved morrigu driving behaviour
– Fixed shiva variant with clan weapons
– Fixed wrong naming for Clan arrow IVs
– Fixed stuck spots and other problems for the following maps: TSA_Extremity, TSA_Sandblasted, TSA_Inferno, SA_BrokenVista, TC_Sandblasted
– Thor now meets art quality and baseline performance standards.- Loki legs have been tweaked.
– added sv_leaguemode_commentator to disable the commentator in SA/LMS leaguemode
– Crash reporter now sends sv_servername as the player name if it is a server no profile name is set or the profile name is “default”
– Added a server messages system
– Added server-side ban system
– Added high-ping-kick system
– added server side command to list connected players and their gamespyid
– toggleIntCvar command to ease keybindings
– added Server option to log chat (sv_logChat).
– Spectators and dead players are now displayed correctly in SA
– Active ejection disabled in SA
– Repairs stop when under fire
– Fire group chain fire states are saved
– Fixed player getting a score reward for suiciding in LMS
– Scoreboard in LMS and SA is now sorted by score and then by kills
– Fixed various flash console spam
– Fixed a crash in the chat log display
– Fixed physics drain from tank wheels.
– Fixed some actionmaps still lead to weapon group input on cbill menu actions
– Aerospace Colision multipliers on wings dropped in an effort to make them land at least slightly easier without exploding
– Fixed crash caused by jump jet sound playback
– Fix possible crash on map change.
– Fixed confusing sv_leaguemode_ams handling – now 1 is AMS on, 0 is off
– Possible fix for server-side crash
– Fix Duncan talking thousands of lines at once after being tabbed out of the game for a while.
– Possible fix for autodownloader issue on Windows XP
– Fix auto-join by moving the team picking to the server-side.
– Fixed Scrolling on the map as BA throws C8.
– improved spritesheet on laser impact
– Fixed major performance sink in stats tracking code
– Attempts to improve overall tracked vehicle movement params, particularly for hill climbing performance, neutral turning and low-speed turning.
– Fixed various stuck spots and glitches in SA_Glory, TC_DeathValley, TC_Kagoshima, TC_Marshes, TC_Sandblasted
– Performance optimizations for various particle effects
– Address “Repair Tanking” exploit for repair frames and hangars adds a 10s delay after enemy hits until repairs start.
– Uziel A has now two tons of ammo, BAP and no LRM5
– Gauss rifles fixed. They no longer do any damage past 901m, even though they’re somehow travelling past that.
– Shadowcat max reverse speed reduced to something normal.
– Tightened up LBX10 spread by 26% Also decreased damage-drop-per-meter
– Increased LBX10 and LBX20 weapon C-Bill costs to reflect relative effectiveness of the weapon.
– modified Raven D: removed SXPL and one heatsink and changed medium lasers to ER medium lasers.
– Fixed ammo count for AC20 (12 -> 16)
– Shifting armour values for larger torsos on Cougar and Uziel.
– Naming consistency for Clan Small Pulse Laser, was “Clan ER Small Pulse Laser”
– Limited C-Bill transfers to 5k per minute
– New Solaris Arena Map SA_Vista
– Completely redone huit. greatly improves performance and fixes huit crash
– new laser impact fireball sprite
– new AC2/5 particle effect
– fixed conflict detection within actions in the same scope (e.g. spectator, cbill menu)
– removed coolant and radar key conflicts with aero/vtol specific controls
– added conflict detection across tabs for actions that can overlap (e.g. Vehicle over Mech/Tank?/etc)+
– Limit SA to 16 players
– Disabled ejection in SA
– SA maps can not be used in TSA anymore which was not intended
– Enabled BAP in Uziel “D”
– Fix in Actionmapper to detect joystick buttons > 38
– Fix for AC20 shells jumping
– Fix freezes when Duncan starts to talk
– Fixed ammo buyzones for APC on SA Maps
– Improved performance on AC10/20 muzzle flash
– Removed physics on RAC shells
– new game mode : Solaris Arena
– new game mode : Last Man Standing
– SA/LMS custom scoring & awards system
– Crysis Wars HUD system implemented
– map auto-downloader system enabled with custom z-lib extractor library
– new award indicators on HUD for award types
– chainfire now supported for all weapon groups individually
– Cbill rewards will now be shown below the cbill display with a icon indicating the reason for the reward
– New League Mode cvar sv_leaguemode_ams to disable AMS turrets
– Console command to dump the MWLL asset and weapon prices ( dumpMwllPrices )
– TC maps can be used for TSA and TOS for scrims
– add cvar hud_spec_minimumMode, hiding the “Spectating” message and
camera lense flash effect in spectator modes for a cleaner image when set to 1
– add 3 new actionsmaps for spectator z-axis movement, specmoveup (bound to ‘r’), specmovedown (bound to ‘f’),
– specmovez (bound to joystick_z) without current Actionmapper support
– new variants for Mechs and vehicles
– new Map : TC_Sandblasted
– new Map : SA_Glory
– new Map : SA_HelsGate
– new Map : SA_Jungle
– Duncan Fisher Solaris Arena Announcer audio
– single bay ‘Mech hangar prefab
– SA stadium model & crowd texture
– SA camtower model
– SA promotional posters
– SA clan recruitment posters
– replaced multiple particle effects (better visual and performance)
– lowered per-missile damage for ATMs
– Pulse Lasers now have different ranges based on Clan/IS version
– increased Clan Pulse Laser C-Bill costs, reduced cost of IS version
– AC10/UAC10 now have faster projectile speed
– AC10/UAC10 primary and secondary damage improved
– lowered tonnage for Clan Medium and Large Heavy Lasers
– LBX2/5 (for both Clan and IS) now refire faster and have DPS more inline with series set forth by LBX10/20
– new Uziel “D” and “E” variants
– corrected Sparrowhawk variants
– laser weapons now make audible impact sounds
– screen shake from SRM/SSRM/ATM reduced
– aerospace must land to rearm by default (can be overriden by League Mode cvar)
– aerospace rearm at APCs is disabled (can be overriden by League Mode cvar)
– hitboxes improved for all ground vehicles
– hitboxes improved for Mk2, Madcat
– BA TAG range increased to 550m
– Removed UAC “double jeopardy” cooldown penalty
– Sparrowhawk flight parameters adjusted so it’s not as “clunky”, but still more manouverable then the Sulla
– heavily optimised TC_DeathValley map to reduce drawcalls and texture memory usage
– bulletimpacts system corrected
– class based sound channel calling system for vehicles
– various Oneshot and MaxChannels issues resolved with sound palette
– tracked vehicle handling improved globally, less slip on inclined surfaces
– Fixed streak srms getting stuck in mid air
– turret pitch locking for tracked vehicles when going over rapidly varying terrain resolved
– coolant refill bug resolved
– AECM fixed
– fixed ammo quick buy behaving incorrectly sometimes
– fixed a crash caused by the respawn timer getting loaded and unloaded on every spawn
– Disabled firegroup input while cbill sharing menu is open if there are key conflicts
– Removed UAC “double jeopardy” cooldown penalty
– Fixed partial ammo reload costing price of full ton
– Fixed stuck buy zones from APC
– Fixed not being able to buy additional ammo for Harasser E if ammo was depleted
– Fixed corrupted display of coordinates specifier in the map display for
non-english versions of Crysis Wars
– Fixed MRMs 10 and 20 so that they don’t have missiles flying off at a stupid angle
– Fixed SSRMs and RACs to not have recoil on non-mechs
– Tweaked PPCs and RACs so that their visual effects should be more accurate to their damaging effects
– support for standard Crysis has been removed
– more robust cheat protection system implemented for both client and server
– extraneous start menu options have been removed for greater clarity
– menu CONFIG option now invokes included Actionmapper utility
– new look and feel, icons for key panel, short descriptions for each action when selected
– moved aero/vtol invert actions close to the actions they belong to
– fix provided for bug where you had to click twice on an action to get it to properly update the key selection UI panels
– added code to preserve autoexec.cfg comments and formatting when writing out
– corrected XI fire action to be onPress instead of onRelease in the default actionmaps
– fixed issue where infinite loop of popups would occur when there’s only one profile with no actionmaps.xml file present
– more verbose pre-installation instructions provided
– installer support for standard Crysis has been removed
– Fixed download size terminology (thanks to WhiteZero for reporting)
– Updates for the Auto Updater, Beta Launcher or Crash Reporter now called ‘MWLL Tools’
– Fixed a bug that caused updates for the Auto Updater not to be installed before any other MWLL updates
– Detect if Beta Launcher is running fixing various crashes related to this
– When the Auto Updater fails to install a file, it will prompt the user with a Retry-Cancel dialog instead of terminating the update
– A new ‘Settings’ button was added to the update window, clicking on it will pause the update and show the settings dialog.
– Added options to limit the upload and download speed (thanks to ~SJ~ Darthbob for the idea)
– Settings are now global and persistent across updates
– Fixed a crash when multiple instances of the application was attempted to be started
– A ‘Retry’ option was added to the error dialog when the Auto Updater has failed to check for updates
– Improved the update selection logics to prefer smaller-scale updates
– Fixed a serious bug in the update download and post-installation logics
– All log files and data files are now stored in My Games\Crysis Wars\MWLL\Launcher
– Now will automatically exit in most cases when the Auto Updater is beginning to download an update.
– Fixed a bug in the server level rotation generator that caused Test of Strength game mode not to be working properly
– Fixed a crash when multiple instances of the application was attempted to be started
– Thor footsteps do not play
– if a lock-on missile system in a LT/RT is destroyed while the system is acquiring a lock the lock-on tone will play continuously
– repairs are not halted when damage is taken, will be addressed in 0.5.1
– MWLL logo in main menu does not support custom menu skin colour (known issue, will not fix)
– Debug DLLs now properly catch fatal engine crashes
– LRMs : reduced clip size to 180 from 240
– LRMs : reduced reload time between volleys depending on LRM size
* LRM5 : + 100%
* LRM10 : + 33%
* LRM15 : + 11%
* LRM20 : unchanged
– MGUNs now carry 1000 bullets instead of 800
– Clan UAC10/20 and UAC10/20 have their secondaryDamage (vs. BA) added
– Repairing at home base is now cheaper
– Eagle Eye Turret not longer shooting at BA at long range
– Modified Hawkmoth E
– new RAC tracer effect
– changed RAC impact effect
– optimized mPPC trail
– Fixed : broken rank names in Test of Strength gamemode
– Fix for a server crash
– Fixed : Scoreboard always showing TC mode scoring
– Vehicles now can only be sold if they stand still
– Updates to actionmapper
– Fixed a server crash caused by the ticket end timer
– Reverted Loki legs to non-crashing version addressing issues with both Loki and Thor crashing clients
– Fixed PPC particle effect which caused clients to crash
– Fixed some buy menu entries
– Added missing Partisan D & E for conditional testing (was missed in 0.4.5)
– Added missing files to enable client side cvars
– Fixed Thor A buy menu entry
– possible fixes for Huit and Morrigu crashing
– fixed debugging dlls causing crashes
– Lowered Light Kinetic, Kinetic and Energy multipliers for Hawkmoth chassis
– Lowered aerospace and VTOL detection radius for Hellgiver turret from 800m to 700m
– cvars v_invertAeroPitch/Roll/YawControl and v_invertoVTOLPitch/Roll/YawControl now modifiable
– Vehicle aiming: fixed turret rotation getting stuck until backed off
– Corrected Buy Menu descriptions for several variants to match actual implemented equipment
– Fixed Hawkmoth C3 implementation
– Morrigu handling improved, reduced slip
– Vehicle aiming: stripped away most of the inertia and ‘mouse queue’
– Vehicle aiming: now affected by cl_sensitivity (the mouse slider in options)
– Vehicle aiming: additional cvar cl_turretsensitivity
– Added Partisan “D” and “E” variants for conditional testing
– Better debugging facilities
The Auto Updater will reset your Actionmaps when installing this update.
This is required to activate the new bindings for vehicle controls.
– changed allocation of armour for Hollander to improve Right Torso durability
– reallocated the armour distribution for tanks to remove a small amount from the turret
– decreased armour factor for tanks by 6.7%
– heavy laser balance set: increased cost by 5%, decreased damage by 5%, increased heat-per-shot by 7%
– TSA_Palisades AMS turrets added in IS and Clan bases
– TC_DeathValley AA turrets added into capture bases
– TC_ThunderRift extra turrets added into capturable bases, starting base turrets overhauled and tuned
– Changed variants of: Loki, Madcat, Thor, Shadowcat, MKII, Cougar, Shiva
– All mountable weapon damage Reduced by 6.7%, Damage dropoffs changed significantly.
– Mech braking while holding (w) or (S) affected heat and acceleration
– TSA_Frostbite calliope turrets fixed and working
– TSA_ThunderRift map fixed and working
– TC_ThunderRift numerous stuck spots fixed
– TSA_Palisades numerous stuck spots fixed
– TC_DeathValley base capture areas no longer extend beyond base walls, plus numerous other fixes
– Points from kills are now awarded based on damage dealt
– made Mech turning less lumbering; some other adjustments
– Mechs: using brake and then throttling in opposite direction will brake to zero before accelerating
– some ladders on some maps will not function correctly
– some Tanks may get stuck on repair bays under certain circumstances
– single bay mech hangers will allow build when occupied
– single bay mech hangers will allow repair under certain circumstances
– fixed: crash in synchronized storage
– fixed: race condition in debug dll
– smoother turning of Mech legs with keyboard
– increased RAC5/RAC2 price
– fixed: crash due to overheat damage
– fixed: crash on connect
– fixed: joystick handler looking for the joystick.cfg in the wrong place when using Wars
– fixed: buy menu icon for thor not displaying correctly
– Fixed broken Sounds.pak
– AC10/20s no longer overheat while shooting
– (U)AC10/20, LBX10/20, RAC5: now have increased damage at shorter range
– reduced the explosive force of SRMs and SSRMs. (less explosive knockaround)
– decreased heat produced by (U)AC10/20
– new pricing schema for ‘Mechs, vehicles and weapons
– mPPC is now a dedicated Battle Armour weapon and cannot be take into/purchased in vehicles
– repairing ‘Mechs now takes longer and is more expensive
– repairing Aerospace now takes much longer and is more expensive
– repairing tracked and hover vehicles is less expensive
– aerospace now have a specific engine component vulnerability
– killing BA now rewards the player depending on the rank of the enemy and equipment carried
– minimum possible revive time is now 30 seconds. As this is a group spawn timer the average respawn time will be 15 seconds
– double heatsinks now cost double the amount and have been given to selected Inner Sphere Mech variants
– added support for seeing enemy NARC beacons with C3. Team can now remove NARC beacons with EMP damage (PPC or critical explosion)
– fixed : Bug which could be exploited to load unlimited amounts of ammo into a Mech or vehicle
– fixed : Stuck MASC on shutdown
– fixed : Grenade switching locking keys and firing primary weapon
– fixed : ASF boost not turning off when shutting down
– fixed : Team colors not being displayed when spectating
– fixed : Bug in Test of Strength which caused C-Bills to be reset on server restart
– fixed : Base turrets not working on Mirage
– fixed : Revive timer not disappearing sometimes
– fixed : Bug which caused a crash when buying BA weapons
– complete replacement of Novacat leg rig and animations, fixes common Novacat crashes (bounding box crash)
– attempted to fix aiming being tied to framerate
– refactored explosion handling to improve server performance
– improved ‘Mech control, for example throttle is not reset to 0 after a fall
– improved Flamer heat-imparted serialisation to moving targets
– refactored repair mechanism for better server performance
– added solids to 8-bay hanger to address the fall through hangar bugs
– removed unintended Flash traces to console
– added missing buy menu icons for Mechs and Tanks (Osiris, Novacat, Long Tom, etc.)
– various console error spam issues resolved
– fixed lasers shooting through objects and terrain if target is visible for the reticule
– initial release of dual-platform support for Crysis and Crysis Wars
– cheat protection enabled serverside
– new game mode : Terrain Control
– enabled Beta DLL logging and provided facility to upload crashlogs
– added server command : sv_say_center
– new Weapons : X-Pulse Lasers (Inner Sphere)
– new Weapons : Heavy Beam Lasers (Clan)
– new Weapon : ATM (Advanced Tactical Missile) (Clan)
– added gameplay hints display during map loading process
– league mode cvars to alter certain gameplay aspects (see League Mode documentation)
– league API for additional League Server Setup support
– league mode HUD notification message
– turret AI now has different detection distances for BA/Mech/Aero/Tank etc.
– modified screen overlay indicators for targets and bases
– Battle Armour now loses HUD upon EMP damage
– IS has now its own rank names in TSA
– enhanced sv_is_vs_clan CVar: 0 = all assets, 1 = IS vs. Clan, 2 = IS vs. IS, 3 = Clan vs. Clan
– new firebomb particle and sound, increased visual/audible range
– Hit indicator sound now plays for gauss weapons too
– heatsinks now take damage when exceeding redline threshold, damage results in lowered cooling efficiency
– heatsinks are automatically repaired with vehicle repair process
– new variants for Mechs and vehicles
– new Battle Armour HUD
– new Map : TSA_Palisades
– new Map : TC_DeathValley
– new Map : TC_Kagoshima
– TC version of Thunder Rift
– TC version of Marshes
– TC version of Mirage
– new sounds for RAC2 and RAC5
– new turrets: Sentinel and Hellgiver
– single repair bay for field use
– single bay ‘Mech hanger for field use
– new destructible tree models
– new Clan light hovercraft : Hephaestus
– new Clan assault tank : Morrigu
– new Clan heavy ‘Mech : Thor
– new MRM sound
– new icons for weapons and ammunition
– ‘Mech reactor sounds are now dynamic with speed
– Betty audio notification system for TC game mode
– particle effects support variable performance settings (from Crysis presets)
– cleanup and optimization of all sounds, numerous sound channels saved in heavy fights
– optimization of buy menu
– Solaris Arena has been renamed to Team Solaris Arena
– doubled spectator zoom distance (when rotating around a mech)
– numerous reliability, performance improvements, and Bug Fixes. All known issues with the Beta Launcher or the Auto Updater have been addressed
– added new functionality to allow release of updates for the external tools (Launcher, Auto Updater, etc.) only. Allows fo rapid hot-fix deployment
– with the above change, versioning of these applications are now detached from that of the MWLL codebase; with MWLL 0.4.0 comes the 0.8 series
– Auto Updater can now download and install full MWLL builds in addition to updates. All future deployments are intended to be distributed via the Auto Updater
– The application now can be minimized to the system tray, where it will keep providing information about the update status
– Added option to enable/disable automatic check for updates.
– Now capable of verifying and repairing potentially corrupted game builds (missing/altered/corrupted files). This feature still has a few limitations, but should be able to fix most of the game file corruption issues
– Grenades get stuck on Inferno upon buying NARC after spawn from APC and trying to switch them. Selected Inferno cannot be thrown nor changed
– Terrain Control: Cbills are not returned when construction is canceled due to base being captured by enemy
– Firing SSRMs from Aerospace may cause it to jump unintentionally
– New hovercrafts are missing ‘blast’ effect (blow from below it)
– Aerospace may not crash under water
– Shiva might get stuck in hangar while parking it for repairs
– Spectators can destroy fences
– increased minimal falling height to 3.0m
– +8% damage for kinetic weapons against aeros
– increased flight speed of ppcs and AC2/AC5
– decreased fire bomb damage by 8%
– fixed bug which caused server crash
– fixed Team Tickets displays
– fixed weapon reload HUD indicator
– fixed individual score to sum properly against team score
– fixed invisible grid locations on maps with bright minimap
– fixed Elemental health Flash error
– fixed spectator overlay
– fixed unnecessary trace commands
– fixed lockon tone for vehicles despite no SRM/LRM present
– increased time after a mech is sold to prevent teleport bugs
– fixed bug which caused billing of the original owner when repairing a stolen mech
– fixed Test of Strength not changing map after round end
– fixed phantom MASC
– fixed rank not being restored after reconnect to a server
– optimized particle effects for better performance during heavy firefights
– added artificial horizon for VTOLs / Aerospace
– new color in reload indicator when a weapon is empty
– BA Micro Beam Laser, decreased damage and increased refire interval (5.5 seconds)
– buy menu now prevents purchase of BA Micro Beam Laser in vehicles
– BA AC2 weapon damage adjusted, no longer one-shot kill, damage to vehicles is appropriate
– AC10/AC20 damage increased
– variant change for MadCat B, removed LAMS, added 2x DHS, no longer causes global warming
– resolved scoring and ranking issues due to order-of-magnitude changes
– damage rewards increased per unit damage
– resolved flashing/intermittent HUD indicators for MISSILE, NARC, TAG
– revamped HUD indicators for ECM, Active Probes, LAMS and C3 to fit with existing aesthetic
– C3 rewards are now appropriate
– BA myomer sound decreased by 2dB
– hit feedback sound increased by 10x
– change Betty destroyed notification weightings to favour “DESTROYED” more, improved intelligibility
– resolved client-side entity spawn crash
– Added window title information including the actionmaps name currently being viewed/edited, along with tags for if its been modified or is active
– Added Next/Prev Weapons group actions to Vehicle tab
– Added “Deploy” action to tank tab (used for Long Tom)
– Added “Sell Vehicle” action to Vehicle tab
– Added digital roll left/right actions for VTOL and Aero tabs
– Added additional “XI” axis to Mech/Tank/VTOL/Aero tabs
– Added “New Actionmaps” and “Set Active” buttons to top of screen for better new user visibility
– Added “Left or Right” selection dialog when Shift, Control, or Alt keys are pressed since detection library can’t determine by itself
– Added helpful text when clicking on an action marked with “?” to let user know they need to create a New Actionmaps to map it
– Restructured VTOL and Aerospace tab actions
– Fixed using “Set Active” on unsaved actionmaps could lead to unsaved changes not getting saved
– Fixed Player tab “Jump”/”Jump Jet” rebinding since Player BA needs both set to same key
– Fixed issue with “XI Fire” actions by showing them in the Vehicle tab in case of conflicts
– fixed numerous crashes
– the profiles backup/restore can no longer result in data loss or data corruption: upon error, the original state of the folder will be restored
– fix for buying vehicle, suiciding, boarding vehicle and reselling, 2 minute “sell vehicle” cooldown timer, timer is bound to vehicle not player
– improved server-side logging feature for debug
– SA_Frostbite, particle performance improved, night “blizzard” effect
– SA_Frostbite now supports Test of Strength mode
– SA_Marshes, particle performance improved, ToD issues
– SA_Mirage, night/day cycle improved
– Almost every weapon has been rebalanced using the new internal balacing tools.
– Armor across all vehicles has been rebalanced as well.
– All vehicle variants adjusted to match perfectly to improved tonnage rules. Be warned these are not CBT, but are now strictly adhered to.
– Prices on weapons tweaked, more to come later.
– AC10’s and AC20’s are now automatic firing weapons.
– Ultra AC’s now have a significant jam penalty when overheated.
– All tank’s have had the their movement params tweaked.
– AMS now only focuses on 1 salvo of missiles at a time.
– AC10’s and AC20’s now explode after a certain range
– Increased repair costs.
– Increased maximum flight ceiling of aerospace to 1500m.
– Damage has been tweaked across the board to increase average combat time.
– Reduced order of magnitude on scores.
– Slightly reduced C-Bill accrual rate.
– Cockpit now shakes significantly when jump jetting in a Mech.
– BA view screen shakes slightly when jump jetting.
– Gauss projectile speeds increased.
– PPC projectile speeds slightly decreased.
– AC2/AC5 ranges slightly decreased, now inccur linear damage drop off after stated max range.
– AC10/AC20 inccur damage drop off after stated max range.
– Hawkmoth B reconfigured to hunter killer loadout.
– More than we could possibly listed here.
– Fixes for most Light Mech leg animations.
– Fixed out of combat area ceiling height on Inferno.
– If buying ammo for a partially empty weapon the player is only billed for the missing rounds (partial tons).
– AMS is now repairable.
– Aerospace manuverability is no longer frame dependent.
– Fixed vehicle heat damage behaviour.
– Fixed ejector seat not disabling after use for owner of the vehicle.
– Improved joystick support.
– Buying at an APC now also works when connecting to the server after the APC was spawned.
– Hovercrafts now have functioning boost with no overheat effect.
– AMS now stays on one Arrow IV if multiple missile instances are inbound.
– Fixed Mech landing sounds sometimes not playing.
– Fixed destructible trees demanding too much performance.
– Fixed pilot positions in a few mechs.
– C-Bill transfer dialogue and controls do not change weapon group assignments.
– Fixed Test of Strength prices.
– Fixed bug in BA jumpjet effect that caused a CDT.
– Fixed bug which caused weapon reloading not to be correctly displayed on the client.
– Improved Novacat leg animation & performance, *not final version.
– Fixed extra ton of ammo exploit.
– Bomb sight is now more accurate, lateral momentum still not accounted for.
– Fixed bug which caused a VTOL/aerospace to be stuck in hangar structure after spawn.
– Fixed a bug which caused the Harrasser to be stuck in water sometimes.
– Fixed bug which caused damage not to be transfered from the backtorso to torso when backtorso was destroyed.
– Fixed text on HUD grenade indicators and in Buy menus.
– Fix for NARC beacon not being removed after destorying a target.
– Fixed jumpjet percentage indicator.
– Players are not longer able to enter enemy APCs.
– Fixed BA drowning to death after 2 minutes.
– Wire guided weapons such as MRMs actually travel where they say they do now. Still affected by TAG & NARC.
– More than we could possibly listed here.
– Changed behaviour of ammo quick buy key.
1. Buy ammo for all empty / partially empty weapons
2. If there is only one weapon that needs ammo, that ammo has purchase priority.
3. If there are multiple weapons that need ammo, buy ammo for that weapon selected in the firegroup manager.
– Added possibility to limit player / team respawns with Tickets in Solaris Arena and Test of Strength modes.
– Added HUD display for player / team tickets (if team tickets are inactive the ticket display is used for regular team score).
– Added server variable so that limits teams to IS and Clan assets only (aka “IS vs Clan” mode).
– C-Bill transfer disabled during combat (damage taken), 2 minutes after suicides and reconnections.
– APC owners are now rewarded with 5000 C-Bills for every BA that spawns at their APC.
– ECM and passive radar now increase lock time for missiles (passive and ECM delay effects will stack)
– Added three state radar detection:
1. First state (between 60% and 100% with no line of sight): You only have a blip indicating a valid target and distance.
2. Second state (less than 60% radar range while active with no line of sight): You gain knowledge of the target’s class.
3. Third State (less than 80% radar range with line of sight): You have all available information.
– Radar information is cached (but not updated) if you go out of range while targeting.
– Cached target data will show as “Outdated”.
– Refactored LUA/HUD code to allow for easy implementation of new game modes.
– C3 broadcasters now receive money for transmitting new targeting information to team mates.
– Now possible to sell vehicles back at the Mech bay / aerospace hangar / VTOL pad, aero hangar. Default key ‘J’ while still in vehicle.
– When first repairing and then selling your mech you only get the C-Bills for the value of the Mech prior to repairing as it would otherwise be an exploit otherwise.
– Added posibility to limit buy options for a factory (not currently implemented).
– You can now repair aerospace on the runway.
– Betty events are now queued and no longer overlap each other.
– Non-destroyed Mechs without pilot now stay a lot longer on the battlefield.
– Improved landing performance for aerospace units with a “flatten glide path” feature, default key is ‘L-CTRL’.
– When crouching, Mechs gain a higher pitch elevation limit to aim at airborn units. Four Mechs receive a base additional elevation bonus and are AA mechs.
– The firegroup manager now remembers the firgroup assignments depending on vehicle and variant. No need to reset them all the time anymore.
– Added crouch, shutdown, AMS, overheat, deploy and C3 indicators to Mech HUD.
– Changed night vision shader with custom configuration.
– Long Tom has now to be deployed before it is able to shoot. Deployed via ‘L-CTRL’ as default.
– When buying a second BA weapon and the BA small beam laser is still in the inventory, the BA small beam laser is automatically dropped.
– New chat system & killog font.
– New Spectator HUD overlay.
– New damage display icon for tanks,VTOLs and aerospace.
– Internal structure for the Uziel.
– New HUD indicator when overheating.
– Radar ranges and active / passive / GECM state is now shown for friendly units on the overview map as ring indicator.
– Legend on overview map to distinguish all the new symbols.
– Streak SRMs now have more unique firing pattern.
– Heat warnings in HUD overlay.
– Numerous other small features you may or may not notice.
– Uziel IS 50-ton Medium Mech added.
– Loki CL 65-ton Heavy Mech added.
– Aerospace IS Sparrowhawk added.
– Added AMS turrets for bases. These are neutral and will fire and enemy and friendly shells/missiles.
– Added sounds and effects to Long Tom tank and Long Tom shells.
– Added a library of betty sound warnings.
– Completely reworked SA_Frostbite map layout.
– Reworked SA_Extremity map with new assets and improved terrain layout.
– Tweaks to SA_Sandblasted map.
– Tweaks to SA_Marshes map time of day, added AMS/anti-LT turrets.
– Tweaks to SA_Clearcut map, trees should perform better than 0.2.0.
– New map SA_Mirage map.
– New map SA_ThunderRift map.
– Added Actionmapper input/controls utility accessible from new beta launcher.
– New Beta launcher, providing GUI for server configuration (including level rotation), giving you more advanced options for launching (32/64 Bit, force DirectX 9) and allowing for quick access to various configuration tools (Joystick.exe, Actionmapper).
– New Beta launcher has support for embedded update (future use).
– Added new BA footstep sounds.
– Added new BA gear sound (myomer approximation).
– Added limited library of impact sounds for weapons fire.
– New Long Tom tank model.
– New Long Tom deployment/undeploy animation.
– New Flamer effect.
– Updated PPC effect.
– New laser impact effect particle.
– Added missile models to most missile types.
– New BA weapon Micro Heavy Laser.
– New loading screens for all maps.
– New D/E variants for Shiva and Harasser.
– New sounds effects for certain weapons like the Gauss and UAC lines.
– Extensive Betty audio notification library added
– Betty target status announcements added
– Betty game state announcements added
– Optimized bandwith usage of Mech legs.
– Basic bandwidth improvements over 0.2.0
– Improved particle effect performance for many effects.
– Improved sound channel performance for several sounds.
– Inverting the joyaxis_y on vehicles does not work.
– Implemented impact sound library is only valid for LOD0 detail (only plays out to about 20m) but is sufficient for first person damage impactor notification.
– Impact libary will not play for impacts to Mech legs, tanks, aerospace or VTOLs, will be fixed in a later version.
– Can now use cbill transfer manager while inside a vehicle
– Reduced NARC lock on range from 1000m to 800m.
– Owens now has C3 on all variants.
– Owens now have MASC on B and C variants.
– Warhammer speed has been increased slightly.
– Increased refire rate on SRMs.
– Increased refire rate on StreakSRMs.
– Increased LBX5/10 damage.
– Increased price of most ammo types.
– Decreased MASC speed increase from 50% to 40%.
– Tweaked control performance of all aerospace.
– Greatly increased AC/RAC damage against BA and aerospace.
– Slightly increased spread on RAC2/5s.
– Increased RAC overheat time.
– Rebalanced Rank salaries including starting salary.
– Rebalanced accleration factors on mechs.
– Increased height threshold for applying fall animations on mechs.
– Firebomb and TBolt reload times greatly increased.
– Decreased gauss damage agaisnt aerospace, to prevent guarenteed one shot kills.
– Increased damage and heat of Clan ERPPC.
– Increased speed on both Sulla and Shiva.
– Updated Warhammer configurations.
– Updated Puma configuration.
– Updated Hawkmoth configurations.
– Updated Shiva C configuration.
– Stumps on destructible trees are now destructible.
– BA flamer now functions correctly.
– LRM/Streak offsets are now applied when unlocked or guided by tag/narc.
– Reticule targeting now reliable.
– Calliope turrets now properly fire all visual effects on remote clients.
– Fixed multiple ammo reload bugs.
– Laser orientation on remote clients fixed. Vehicle TAG laser now works as intended.
– Tracers orientation on remote clients fixed.
– Missle trails now align to physics direction correctly.
– Fixed ghost MASC sounds on cougar.
– LRMs now adjust descend distance based on height to target.
– Ejector seat is now one shot for both original owner and thieves.
– Mechs do not instantly stop on ejection anymore.
– Joystick x-axis now properly supported.
– Joystick sliders now properly supported.
– Joystick POV switches now properly supported.
– Joystick throttle on mechs now behaves sanely.
– New joystick commands for each axis ‘raw’ and ‘invraw’ to send joystick commands without sensitivity.
– When using a joystick, game writes Joystick.cfg file to active profile.
– New min and max variables per joystick axis that allow users to map custom ranges into -1.0 to 1.0 range.
– Fixed corruption of vehicle hud when hitting ESC to go to the main menu.
– Cheat protection system added.
– Current release uses new installer.
– Prices on all vehicles are now calculated based on chasis, equipment, weapons, and armor.
– C3 computers will now chain together to give even more range.
– Main menu now displays mod version.
– Directional indicator on hud for nearest tag/narc.
– Terrain intelligent bomb sight.
– LongTom projection system.
– Improvements to aerospace controls to allow both percision and speed.
– Rank/Score/Income now scales with how many players are on the server.
– Manpack PPC now has some serious kick to it.
– Lock on cone reduced.
– Lock on timer added which allows you to break line of sight for a short period of time.
– Friendly NARCs and TAGs now show up on the radar/map.
– Added command invertMousePitch to invert pitch on aerospace in game.
– Added analog control of leg turning for relevant devices.
– Added more formal support for gamepads like the xbox360 controller.
– Default actionmap includes mapped functionos for gamepads.
– VTOL booster now angled to move player forward in most situations.
– Added Osiris to Inner Sphere mechs.
– Added Novacat to Clan mechs.
– Added Thanatos to Inner Sphere mechs.
– Added APC.
– Added Longtom to Innersphere tanks.
– Added MRM20, MRM30, MRM40 missile launchers.
– Added laser based anti-missle system.
– Added Frostbite map.
– Updated Extremity.
– Updated Clearcut.
– Updated Inferno.
– Updated Sandblasted.
– New RAC5 sound.
– New RAC2 sound.
– New sounds for Sulla.
– New nuke particle effect.
– Performance optimizations on desturctible trees.
– Optimized server performance on laser guided missiles.
– Optimized server performance on explosions.
– Optimized server performance on vehicle flamers.
– Optimized RAC sound channel usage.
– Optimized LBL sound channel usage.
– Various map optimizations.
– Inferno currently has a misplaced killzone at 500 m height which kills VTOL pilots.
– Damage drop off added to Heavy Gauss after 300m.
– Increased damage of all Gauss (except Heavy Gauss).
– Increased Gauss and Clan Gauss ammo per ton from 8 to 12.
– Increased LRM ammo per ton from 120 to 240.
– Decreased SRM ammo per ton from 240 to 120. Increased radius of splash damage.
– Decreased NARC ammo per ton from 6 to 4.
– NARCs no longer emit a signal if they attach to the ground.
– Decreased Medium and Large Pulse Lasers damage.
– Increased damage of all Beam Lasers. Lowered heat of ERLBL.
– Decreased Clan ERPPC heat and increased PPC heat. Increased heat transferred to targets for all PPCs.
– Decreased heat transferred to targets by Flamers.
– Increased RAC2 and RAC5 Damage.
– Increased accuracy of AC2 and AC5. Increased damage to light armor (Battle Armor, hovercraft, VTOL, aerospace). Decreased damage to heavy armor.
– Decreased turn rate of Arrow IV.
– Decreased Battle Armor health regen when moving (from 40 seconds for full health to 60 seconds).
– Decreased Battle Armor health from 150 health to 125 health.
– Inferno charges now add heat to vehicles they detonate on.
– A mech’s back torso can now be repaired once destroyed.
– Improved Harasser drivability.
– Changed Harasser C weapon loadout.
– Slightly decreased Partisan armor.
– Decreased Huitzilopochtli heat efficiency and increased price.
– Increased price of Sulla B.
– Increased price of Shiva C.
– Increased MASC speed boost amount.
– Increased mech turn rate.
– Increased Owens and Uller top speed.
– Increased price of Hollander II. Changed weapon loadouts of Hollander II B and C.
– Changed weapon loadout of the Vulture B.
– Changed weapon loadouts and improved heat efficiency of MadCat A, B, and C.
– Changed weapon loadouts of Mauler A and C. Improved heat efficiency of Mauler A, B, and C.
– Changed weapon loadout of MadCat MKII B.
– Changed weapon loadouts of Atlas A, B, and C
– Increased point requirements for every rank.
– Increased CBill rewards for damage.
– Increased rewards for killing Battle Armor.
– Fixed several crashes.
– Fixed bug where NARC and TAG gave extremely large rewards.
– Fixed bug where your rank and cbills were not saved after reconnecting.
– Fixed bug that allowed tanks to greatly increase their speed.
– Fixed being able to fire some weapons while shutdown.
– Fixed LBX being able to reload a shot higher than max.
– Fixed bug where shooting pulse lasers into the sky would cause much higher heat than normal.
– Fixed bug where pulse lasers could shoot multiple bursts at a time.
– Missiles no longer explode on contact with water.
– Mechs no longer play their fall animation for short falls.
– Fixed turrets firing randomly after firing once.
– Aerospace can now buy SRM ammo.
– Mechs no longer shutdown after the pilots ejects.
– Brake now works on vehicles with ramping throttle.
– Fixed some of the arm parts on the Shadowcat not falling off.
– Fixed bug where a mech’s shutdown sound would loop.
– Fixed PPC third person effect.
– Fixed player name display in the target box.
– Fixed TAG graphic display at certain distances.
– Ammo display now hides empty ammo types.
– Fixed ammo count displays in buy menu.
– Removed some of the console debug messages.
– Aerospace equipped with fire bombs now have a bomb sight to assist in aiming.
– Added Aerospace altimeter.
– Added new C3 equipment, which allows a mech to upload their radar data to friendlies within a certain radius. Available on the Raven and Cougar.
– New radar icons for turrets and Battle Armor.
– Friendlies and detected radar entities are displayed on the overview minimap.
– Added a random chance for parts to blow off when a mech or vehicle explodes.
– Kills, deaths, and score are now tracked if you disconnect and reconnect during the same game.
– Reduced server network and cpu usage, especially during large fights.
– Heavily optimized usage of sound channels.